Thursday, January 8, 2015

Winter Workout Essentials

2015. We're 8 days in and I've heard so much of the "New Year, new me." Some people criticize it, personally I think there is something so endearing about people wanting to change for the better. Now, I know most people don't stick with it, but a little is better than nothing, right? Anyways, on the 5th I started a 28 day challenge from the Fit Girl's Guide. I researched a lot and liked the fact that they make it so easy for you. There can be something so intimidating about starting a workout/diet regiment and they took that away instantly. The book was such a fun read. They spell out your meals everyday and even give you a weekly grocery list! How much more easy could they make it?! The workout schedule is doable, nothing too hard or too long. So far I love the energy I have and I'm not craving any burritos or sushi (which are my normal faults)! I'll let you know how it works out for me.

There is nothing that makes me more excited than new workout clothes. I refuse to pay lululemon prices for clothes I'm just going to get sweaty and nasty, I can't justify it on my budget. I just stumbled upon the fact that H&M has an active line! I don't know where I've been, clearly living in my own little Philadelphia bubble. I squealed when I found out. Because I'm super picky about class schedules, my gym is a 30 minute walk from my apartment. So when I'm looking for winter workout pieces I'm hunting for layers and things that will keep me super warm on my walk there and back. Here are some of my favorite winter workout pieces.




Here's to 2015 and a better you!

1 comment:

  1. Truly informative blog it is!! I have joined gym but I was not aware about my needs during my class. Just bought branded work out gear for me, but now will buy a hat and a pair of socks too. I will share this blog with my friend too who recently joined gym.

    ReplyDelete