Monday, January 12, 2015

Cozy Monday

Monday. It comes around so fast. Our weekend was so relaxing. Dan started his new semester of law school today, so we wanted to keep this weekend low key. We went to Brigantessa for dinner Friday nitght, so not on my diet but so worth it. One of our favorite bartenders/friends started working there a couple months back. They have best pizza I have ever had in my life. If you're ever in Philly it's a must. We finally took down our Christmas decorations and straightened up our apartment from the holiday hustle and bustle. It's starting to look like a home again. A new apartment update will be coming soon, we've added so much stuff. It's starting to feel more and more like home. 

It's cold, rainy, and dreary here in Philadelphia. So I've compiled all the places I would rather be than at work. I would be napping at them all if I could. Happy Monday!















All pictures are from various sources and can be found on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment