Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday Favorites

Hello Girlfriends!!! I have been super MIA. Mostly because work has been absolutely crazy!! But things are starting to slow down and I have big things planned for this blog! Thanks for sticking with me and stay tuned for some exciting things!

This weeks Friday Favorites is all about Lilly. Her collection for Target releases THIS SUNDAY!!! I can barely contain my excitement! I will be at the doors, 9am, coffee in hand, with my best girlfriends to do some serious damage! These are my favorite things from her collection. You can see the whole look book here.

Some things to remember:
  • The collection goes live somewhere between 12-2AM CST. So you can get your fill of everything then.
  • Not all pieces will be in store. Check out racked.com look book here for a full list of the items that will be in store and which will only be available online.
  • This stuff is going to go super fast, so my east coasters will have to drink lots of coffee to stay up for the online launch!
  • Get to your stores early! 


I hope everyone has a absolutely fabulous weekend fill with lots of yummy drinks! It is so beautiful here in Philly, which definitely calls for happy hour outside!


All pictures are from Target, sources can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment