Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Winter Essentials




Philadelphia is a winter wonderland today. After last year, I would have been perfectly fine not seeing snow at all, but here we are. These are some of my favorite winter essentials. I broke down and bought good rain boots this year. I'm obsessed with them. They turn perfectly into snow boots with shearling insoles and socks. I do have to be extra careful walking, since they're rubber they catch ice easily. Earmuffs are a must for me. My ears get cold so easily, I can't leave my house without them in the winter. On to my favorite moisturizers. I've been using Baby Lips by Maybelline for year now and love it. They come in great tinted balms but I love using the original then putting my lipstick over it. My hands get dry really fast in the winter too so I always have hand cream on me. I've found this Neutrogena one works best. It's a little thicker than most creams, but it moisturizes so well. 

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment: