Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Favorites

 photo FridayFavorites_zps24861691.jpg 


Happy Friday! We have made it through another week!

The weather has gotten a little cooler and cooler here everyday. So I'm officially in fall mode. I got this blanket scarf earlier this week, it's perfect to add to any outfit. I've been eying up the tortuous necklace for a couple months now, and finally broke down and bought it. The sale is only one for a couple more days so get it while you can! The black skinnies and chambray shirt I bought last weekend, I needed to add a couple good versatile fall pieces to my wardrobe. I love Loft, they have a fabulous petite's section and they sell great staples. They're normally always running some kind of sale which makes it even better.

I have loved elephants for as long as i can remember, and I love this adorable graphic elephant print. It's from ParimaCreativeStudio's Etsy shop. 

The official pillow hunt for our apartment is on, It's probably because of the cool weather that I'm draw to this fur lumbar pillow. Now we just need a chair for it to go on ;)


I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend
 

No comments:

Post a Comment