Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Favorites

 photo FridayFavorites_zps638d8728.jpg




Happy Friday Friends! This week dragged like no other! I feel like surviving it deserves a drink ;)


I am 100% in fall mode and all my recent purchases reflect it. I snagged this super cute faux fur vest from Brickyard Buffalo this week. It's sold out but there are some good alternatives for it. I got a really nice Rachel Zoe faux fur vest last year, but it's an outfit in itself so I was excited when I saw this one. It's perfect to throw over a shirt to add a little fun and texture to an outfit.

I have been dying for a pair of shoes with some fringe on them for a while now. I found these and had to have them. They're the perfect addition to any fall outfit. btw, if you don't go on jane.com everyday you must. They have the best flash sales!

Aren't these art deco Paris illustrations just darling? I'm obsessed, ovi. Perfect for a gallery wall.


I hope everyone has an absolutely fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment