Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Favorites



 photo FridayFavorites_zps40ab19f7.png



 We made it! The week after a long weekend, whether it be short or not always feels longer than it needs to be.

As soon as September hits I'm on the hunt for fall booties. Target brought back my favorite pair from last year (yay!) in black. I'm super excited to scoop them up cause i wished i had them in black all season. The ankle boots are from Old Navy and super affordable. Double score!

I've been loving this horse sweatshirt for a couple weeks now. Still haven't pulled the trigger to get it. I totally should have when they were having their labor day sale. It's a more appropriate sweatshirt for casual wear than a hoodie. The blue t-shirt (also a jcrew fav) is another one that has been sitting my my shopping cart for a couple weeks now. It would go perfect with the nautical bracelet. I love the color especially for fall.

My obsession with GG has never ended. I cried when it was over cause i had no idea what i would do with my life. This Blair Waldorf print is the perfect way to keep her around even though they're never coming back on air again.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend, and can de-stress from this super long week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment