Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Favorites

 photo FridayFavorites_zpsabc55222.png



Happy Friday all! We've made it through another week!

I am dying for fall, and stores are finally starting to release pieces from their fall line. Not as much as I'd like but it's about baby steps here. This pink jacket is perfect for fall/winter. I love a jacket with an unexpected pop of color. And it's at JCrew facotory, so it's not as pricy as you'd think!

While I was on vacation last week, one of my coworkers lent me White Girl Problems to read. I was so happy cause I completely forgot about beach reading! What is wrong with me! I have no idea why it took me so long to pick up this book because it's right up my ally. It is hilarious, I was laughing out loud the whole time reading it. Babe Walker describes the life of a privileged white girl perfectly. I'm dying to get my hand on her second book Psycos.

I've been eyeing up this hexagon towel ring for a couple months now since I saw it on CopyCat Chic's room redo. It's currently on sale for $10 so get it while you can!

I stumbled upon Blue Avocado yesterday and quickly obsessed over their stuff. I hate using zip lock bags but could never find anything else that would work to bring my lunch to work. I don't know why it took me so long to find reusable ones but I bought more than enough to last us! They're $9 for two and they sell so many other cool reusable things.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend filled with relaxation and yummy drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment