Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Favorites

 photo FridayFavorites_zps419e2374.jpg



Happy Friday! Some how this Friday favorites turned into a Halloween themed one. Really I noticed everything was black and white, so I decided to play it up since I'm super ready for fall.


How adorable is this Halloween garland?! I want it to hang on our mantle. I love garlands of any kind especially if they're holiday themed.

Lately I've only been buying comfy lounge clothes. Probably because that's all I want to wear. This pajamas, all day. tee is perfection.

Last year for Christmas I embroidered a set of kitchen towel for my mom and grandma. It was tedious but fun at the same time. I'm obsessing over this emoji embroidery pattern. I see Christmas presents for my besties already ;)

With the theme of my comfy clothes comes this sweatshirt jean jacket. Perfect for a fall Saturday. I always shoot right back to middle school whenever I shop at American Eagle, but I still always end up finding something I like for my current style there.

I love this dreamer print. There is something about motivational art that gets me. I think it's great to have them around to remind you how lucky you are everyday. 

I love this graphic pillow. I'm so over chevron, but I like how this one brakes it up to be a mix between chevron and herringbone. Still deciding on color for our living room, but a neutral is always a safe bed.


I hope everyone has a fabulous holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment