Friday, August 1, 2014

Friday Favories

 photo Favorites080114_zps215bb440.jpg





Happy Friday all! We have made it through another week!

I got these wedges from Target last fall and I wore them all the time! They are super comfy and cute! Currently they don't carry them anymore, but I'm crossing my fingers that they bring them back for fall! I'm dying to have them in black.

The hunt for things to go on our imaginary gallery wall continues. Danny & I both love Mumford and Sons (we saw them in concert last year, they don't tour too much so if they're around you have to see them!) I love this print, it's a definite contender.

I snagged this shirt from J. Crew factory last week. I'm dying for fall, and my recent purchases have shown it. I got this shirt online and didn't realize how light weight it was. I wish it was more of a flannel but it still would pare perfectly with a vest. 

Last weekend we went over to Ikea and finally got a step still. Being 5'1" there is a whole lot in our apartment I can't reach. We got this one, I stained it a dark brown and spray painted the legs gold half way up. It goes perfectly with everything else in our apartment!

This pineapple print is another contender for our gallery wall. I've had a recent love for pineapples. I can't tell if it's just cause it's summer or if it will stick around for awhile. 

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and week! I'll be MIA next week cause I will be planted in the sand with a drink in my hand on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment