Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday Favorites



Happy Friday!!! We've made it through another week!

Here are some of my favorite things I've purchased this week.

Tory Burch & Fitbit announced they were partnering up to make a fashionable way to wear your fit bit back in February. I literally squealed when I found out. I absolutely love my Fitbit, but lets be honest ladies, a rubber black band does not go with your everyday attire. It sticks out like a sore thumb against my gold watch and my gold/white bangle collection. They said it would be released in the spring. Well clearly spring has come and gone, and I was dying to get my hands on it. But the gods answered my prayers and they went on presale early this week. I told Danny this is another option for my birthday present, but the bummer is it won't ship until 09/01. So if I don't get a confirmation that he bought it for my birthday I will be purchasing it first thing Wednesday.

Fall is my absolute favorite season is fall and I'm secretly excited for fall weather. J Crew is starting to release some fall thing and I had to get my hands on this vest. I bought the navy one last year and was debating on this one for months. They put all their new arrivals on sale so I snagged it while they still has XS in stock. These things fly off the shelves so if you need a popular size order asap!

I've been eying up this elephant tank for a couple weeks now. The flash deal site I use normally has it a couple times a month. I bought it last week and I love it. I've loved elephants for as long as I can remember and I love the whimsical feel of the flowers.

I've been thinking about getting new sneakers for about a month now. Mine are still in good shape, but I'm getting tired of them. I was looking at what  Nordstorm's anniversary sale (which goes until 08/03) had and found this super cute pair. At $72 it was a steal!

Tiny Tea is a detox I've done a couple times now. They have a 14 day and a 28 day. The 28 is just too long for me so I always stick with the 14 day one. I'm about 3/4 through it and I feel amazing. It cuts my bloating like no other and gives me so much energy. I haven't needed coffee since I started it! If you use it along with exercise and diet it really helps loose weight. With my bother being in town last weekend and everything else in life, I got lazy with my diet and gym schedule, so this is just the pick me up I need. It's priced pretty well, but they do sales every now and then for holidays so I always pick it up when it's 20% off.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend full of relaxation and yummy drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment