Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Favorites



Happy Friday everyone! We have made it through another week! 


I'm in love with this Press for Champagne wall art. It's quirky and classy all in one! Check out lisagolightly's Etsy shop (she even has one that rings!).

Hai Street Kitchen & Co just opened up in Philly a couple months back, and we're obsessed. It's a fusion between burritos and sushi, my two favorite things! It's set up as counter service like a Chipotle would be but it has an Asian twist on it. If you're ever in Philly you absolutely have to try them out!

I've been eying up this jacket from the Loft for a couple months now waiting for it to go on sale. When I was in this past weekend they only had 1 left in XS petite. They were having a huge 50% off sale but it was only on select styles. Luckily the girls decided to honor it and gave it to me at 50, plus I had $20 off from my Loft MC and $15 off for my birthday month. I made out like a bandit on it! It's the perfect late summer/early fall jacket. I'm obsessed.

Lately I've been loving pillows with pom trim. I found this one in ThePillowStudioShop on Etsy. I like this one cause they have a couple different trim colors that you can choose from and they also have an option to add pom trim to any of their pillows!

I've been designing our entry hall for a couple weeks now, unfortunately it's only in my mind. I love this 'for like ever' acrylic cut out for on top of a console table. Maybe one day.



I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! My baby brother (he's 14, but little doesn't cut it anymore cause he towers over me) is coming to visit me and I'm super excited to show him around my city.

No comments:

Post a Comment