Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Gender Neutral Nursery

I have a coworker having a baby tomorrow and they decided not to find out the gender. So naturally I've been obsessing over gender natural nurseries that would fit them.  I love a light and airy flow that can grow with children or a nursery that can be used for more children to come.
 
 
I love that this nursery could be changed out for a boy or girl by adding different accent pieces.

I love both of these, probably because they have so many of the same elements (pendent, rug, ottoman) and I'm mad in love with the oval crib!

I'm a mid century modern girl through and through, so naturally I love this nursery. That chair could be removed for a nice wood tone one, it reminds me of an alien, not something you want babies dreaming of.


I'm obsessed with this nursery, the huge map is such a cool feature. That chandelier I could do without though.

I love the subtle wallpaper on the wall with a bold stripped ceiling.
 
 
I would love to hear your favorite things to put in nurseries!

No comments:

Post a Comment