Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Favorites

                  photo a730a151-5c47-4915-950c-b99f5860eeeb_zps1414419e.jpg

Elephant print// Bucket bag// Lilly Pulitzer case (no longer available)// Coral necklace // Tribal maxi // Mint Apple Candy polish.


These are some of my favorite things I've either purchased or are on my list to purchase very very soon. I'm dying to find a space in our apartment for that darling elephant print! That bucket bag from Old Navy is a steal at $32 and perfect for summer when you don't want to carry around a huge tote. The Lily Pulitzer case I bought last summer and the only time it came off my phone was to use my gold sparkly case for the holidays. It's not a hard case but not a silicone case either, it's nice and small so it doesn't add bulk to my phone. I love it. The coral necklace I bought about a month and a half ago from Target (it's currently on sale for $11.95!). I'm obsessed with it, it's the perfect summer necklace! The tribal maxi skirt I got from the Loft a couple weekends ago and I've worn it every weekend since. it's nice a light weight and the slits up either side make it easy to walk in. Loft has everything 50% off until the end of the day too! The mint apple candy polish I got a couple weekends ago as well and it's been on my nails since. it's the perfect shade of blue/green without being too saturated with color.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! We're gearing up for the 4th over here, and super excited to spend some quality time with family and friends next weekend!

1 comment: