Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Current Obsession: Marquee Letters

Hello all! Here we are at the start of another week. Our weekend was crazy with a capital C! We drove 8 hours in one day, 4 to a wedding and 4 to Danny's sisters to celebrate fathers day with his family. It was exhausting but we were very happy we got some time with his nephew. I need another weekend just to recover!

Lately I've been looking at the walls of our apartment, which are all completely bare, and wondering what I'm going to do with them to warm our place up. I have found so many cool things to do with marquee letters. Here are some of my favs.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I may be slightly obsessed with the Christmas one, I love the idea of bringing them in for the holidays!
 
 
I want to do something like this above our bar cart. We don't have enough room for 'Happy Hour' but we do for 'Bar'!
 
All pictures can be found at nicolesimpson08 Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment