Friday, August 30, 2013

Office Design Delema




I am in desperate need of a home office space, an area to store paperwork I need to store, blog, and lay out design jobs I have started. Obviously in my little apartment that isn't going to be a reality but hopefully in my next place it will. I've collected the above images from Pinterest to get some ideas going. I love the idea of a metal desk to add a different surface and texture to the space. I found the perfect one at West Elm

 
How Fabulous!!


And it would combine perfectly with these...


Granted this console is wayyy more than I'd ever spend at this moment in time, I love the way the metal desk, upholstered chair and wood console would all go together while still having such different looks. A girl can dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment